Career expo opens in Bahrain
Manama, February 5, 2013
A total of 195 companies will also showcase their vacancies and training opportunities for job-seekers at a major careers exhibition set to open today in Bahrain, a report said.
Labour Minister Jameel Humaidan will today open the 10th Career Expo at Hamad Town Secondary School for Girls, according to the report in the Gulf Daily News.
The exhibition, which is scheduled to run until Thursday, will be open daily from 8am until 1pm. The event features 28 pavilions representing private sector companies. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Deloitte in Islamic finance deal
- NBAD partners with top business school
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis