14,500 opportunities for Qataris at job fair
Doha, March 13, 2013
More than 14,500 job and training opportunities will be available for Qatari youth at the upcoming Qatar Career Fair (QCF) across major economic sectors.
The opportunities are available in the fileds of education, employment, training and development, according toa statement.
The fair will run from April 1 to 6.
According to data submitted by over 145 exhibitors who will participate in QCF 2013, over 4,800 opportunities will be available in the education, health and sports sector, followed by over 4,200 in the business and finance sector. More than 3,600 opportunities are in the Government sector and 1,871 in the energy and industry sector.
“As Qatar progresses towards a knowledge-based nation, a more competitive and diversified economic landscape is rapidly emerging. The data provided by QCF 2013 exhibitors substantiates this progression and demonstrates the commitment by Qatar’s leading organizations to uphold the human development pillar of our country’s national vision,” said Abdullah Al Mansoori, executive director, QCF.
A total of 6,252 employment opportunities will aso be available during the fair, with the Business and Finace sector estimated to have over 2,600 opportunities, followed by over 1,800 in the government sector, over 1,100 in the education, health and sports sector, and over 660 in the energy and industry sector.
Fresh graduates with outstanding high school and university qualifications or those with dynamic resumes will be eligible to apply for these opportunities, said a statement.
The findings also revealed that over 2,850 training opportunities will be made available for Qatari graduates during the fair. In addition over 3,300 development opportunities will be offered across the four industries. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- UAE companies set to hire more freshers
- Gulf education expo brand enters Mexico
- Nasdaq Dubai to provide Claritas preparation course
- Alhosn hosts architectural expo in Abu Dhabi
- University in pay row with Bahraini faculty
- Bahrain to host novel protocol training programme
- Bahrain jobless rate 'very low'
- University of Ain Shams opens MS treatment unit
- Masdar Institute launches BP scholarship programme
- New 'Indian' school to open in Bahrain
- Qapco to fund 6 Qatar University projects
- CIMA unveils innovative syllabus for 2015
- 100 experts for Dubai HR summit
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle