Nimbuzz in tie-up for mobile GRE training
Dubai, April 1, 2013
Nimbuzz, a leading cross-platform global telecom solutions provider, has teamed up with CL Educate, one of South Asia's leading education corporate, to design the world’s first mobile-based GRE preparation package.
The package will feature an interactive game-based Nimbuzz GRE Chat Buddy.
Nimbuzz has utilised its mobile platform and its wide reach among the students fraternity for developing GRE Chat Buddy- CLRocks. Career Launcher (CL) has played an instrumental role in providing the content for this education-focussed chat buddy, a statement said.
“In India, majority of the youth population does not have access to computers and mobile devices with internet connectivity have bridged the divide,” said Keshav Bajaj, VP Business Development, Nimbuzz.
“We have realised that student fraternity have been spending immense time on mobile and we have designed GRE buddy to engage the students more intensely with the education system.”
“In many parts of the country, access to education-focused infrastructure for higher studies is still restricted. Mobile platform has the potential to bridge this restriction with its reach across geographies and demography. This initiative will provide us the platform and connect with more than 20 million users in India with Nimbuzz GRE Buddy- CLRocks,” added Satya Narayanan R, chairman, CL Educate.
Nimbuzz GRE Chat Buddy has been defined into three phases – Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning and Analytical Writing.
The module has not only opened up learning process for the GRE aspirants but made it engaging with a ranking process on the leader board, designed for this buddy. The leader board provides the ranking on percentile basis and the top three participants will also be awarded by Nimbuzz. The participant will also be able to keep a track on his or her personal progress.
The tournament can only be accessed by the Nimbuzz users, free of cost, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Nimbuzz |
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- University of Ain Shams opens MS treatment unit
- Masdar Institute launches BP scholarship programme
- New 'Indian' school to open in Bahrain
- Qapco to fund 6 Qatar University projects
- CIMA unveils innovative syllabus for 2015
- 100 experts for Dubai HR summit
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games