Firms join to offer Islamic finance course
Manama, April 14, 2013
Simply Sharia Human Capital (SSHC) plans to offer the Islamic Finance Qualification (IFQ) in collaboration with prominent Gulf-based Sharia advisor Shariyah Review Bureau (SRB).
The SRB-SSHC partnership will deliver the internationally recognised and UK-certified IFQ across the Gulf region.
Shariyah Review Bureau CEO Yasser Dahlawi said: “Nurturing people with practical applications of Islamic finance and the governing rules of Shari’a is an important transformation process of the Islamic financing industry. The knowledge and information which people will acquire from the IFQ program will allow them to continually serve the Islamic industry with optimal levels of service.”
The IFQ is a foundation course, accredited by the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investments (CISI), equipping candidates with a practical understanding of Islamic finance principles, products and models of business.
The international benchmark qualification that will prepare candidates with valuable knowledge of Islamic finance, including Sukuk, Takaful, Mudaraba, Musharaka and Murabaha – as well as offer an insight into the influence of Shari'a in a business context and train candidates to hold key positions in the Islamic finance and takaful (Islamic insurance).
Faizal Karbani, CEO of Simply Sharia Human Capital, said: ““We are delighted with this partnership and are looking forward to working collaboratively with Shariyah Review Bureau.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- California ‘top destination for UAE students’
- Deloitte launches university for Europe, MEA
- Masdar joins Royal Society of Chemistry
- 77pc of Bahrain workforce 'are expats'
- Tawdheef to snap up Emirati talent
- Bayt.com launches new people search tool
- EF partners with Saudi education ministry
- 80 Qatari youth complete leadership programme
- Qatar launches Josoor Institute
- Gess launches GCC education awards