Sheikh Mohammed opens new college
Ras Al Khaimah, May 20, 2013
The new headquarters of the Ras Al-Khaimah Women's College (RAKWC), part of the Higher Colleges of Technology, was opened today by the UAE Vice President and Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum.
Sheikh Mohammed unveiled a special plaque on the occasion at the Dh130 million ($35.40 million) building, a Wam report said
The opening ceremony was attended by Sheikh Hamdan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research; Mohammed bin Abdullah Al Gargawi, Minister for Cabinet Affairs; Mohammad Hassan Omran Al Shamsi, chancellor of Higher Colleges of Technology; Lt. General Musabbeh Rashid Al Fattan, director of the Office of the Vice President and Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, along with other officials, faculty members and students.
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair
- Canadian University of Dubai signs deal with CIMA