Focus on promoting entrepreneurship
Amman, July 14, 2013
Over 100 Jordanian youth and university students took part in a workshop on the principles of entrepreneurial excellence, ways of founding productive projects and generating new job opportunities.
The 10th interactive workshop was organised by Trip to Innovation (TTI), in cooperation with MenaIP, an initiative launched by MenaITech, the regional company specialised in building and deploying human resources applications.
The workshop held under the title ‘Sustainable and socially responsible entrepreneurship’ was aimed at promoting the participation of Jordanian youth in the telecommunications industry and the IT sector, said a statement.
The workshop also featured a number of interactive discussions about entrepreneurship-related topics, such as sustainability and incubation success stories in the local market, it said.
MenaITech’s CEO Dr Bashar Hawamdeh, said: “We introduced MenaIP initiative to enhance youth skills and capacities in the IT sector and facilitate transforming into knowledge-building and technology-development communities.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair
- Canadian University of Dubai signs deal with CIMA