VKL Group in deal to run new Bahrain school
Manama, August 5, 2013
VKL Group, a key player in Bahrain's hospitality and real estate arena, has stepped into educational development with a multi-million dinar agreement to run a new international school.
VKL Holding Company and Riffa Sports Club have signed the deal which covers a project over 20,000 sq m in Bahrain's prime area near West Riffa, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
"This is a good time to move into higher education in Bahrain because the government is keen to promote the education sector as the next stage in Bahrain's growth," said Al Namal and VKL Group chairman Varghese Kurian.
"We are delighted to sign this agreement with Riffa Sports Club to promote education and higher study for the people living here from different countries.
"We are committed to promoting education opportunities for locals as well as expatriates. We are keen to help shape the educational landscape of Bahrain and this project is part of our efforts.
"We actively support the growth of the kingdom's growing education sector," he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- SABB launches graduates programme
- DIAC ties up with business contest
- Australian open university in ME tie-up
- California ‘top destination for UAE students’
- Deloitte launches university for Europe, MEA
- Masdar joins Royal Society of Chemistry
- 77pc of Bahrain workforce 'are expats'
- Tawdheef to snap up Emirati talent
- Bayt.com launches new people search tool
- EF partners with Saudi education ministry