Abu Dhabi University launches logo contest
Abu Dhabi, August 12, 2013
Abu Dhabi University (ADU) has invited submissions for its ‘10th Anniversary’ logo design contest.
The winner will receive a Dh10,000 ($2,722) grand prize and the prestige of having his or her masterpiece showcased around the world on official ADU communications, said a statement.
The contest is open to individuals or establishments located in the UAE and the deadline for submissions is August 31, it said.
Dr Nabil Ibrahim, chancellor, said: “This is so much more than just a logo: it is a badge of honour, an insignia that crystallises 10 years into one symbol. It brings to life the remarkable milestones behind ADU and the groundbreaking successes ahead of us.”
Interested participants can sign up on ADU’s Facebook page under ‘ADU Competition’. - TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Deloitte launches university for Europe, MEA
- Masdar joins Royal Society of Chemistry
- 77pc of Bahrain workforce 'are expats'
- Tawdheef to snap up Emirati talent
- Bayt.com launches new people search tool
- EF partners with Saudi education ministry
- 80 Qatari youth complete leadership programme
- Qatar launches Josoor Institute
- Gess launches GCC education awards
- Professional social media jobs urged