Alhosn University adds 3 new specialisations
Abu Dhabi, August 12, 2013
Abu Dhabi-based Alhosn University is set to offer three new specialisations under its Bachelor of Business Administration degree programme.
The university’s human resource management, finance and marketing programmes have been fully accredited by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research and will be available starting the 2013 Fall Semester, said a statement.
The HR specialisation covers human resource management, staffing and development, performance and reward systems, employment law and international HR management.
The finance specialisation will cover internal management of corporate funds, external evaluation of securities and loans, and financial market and international finance insights.
The marketing specialisation will prepare students for entry-level marketing positions. It will focus on understanding consumers, sales, product and promotion strategy, negotiating, developing marketing and sales plans, managing marketing and sales teams, conducting market research and proposal writing, direct marketing, distribution channels, international marketing and the value of customer relationships.
“Our new specialisations will enable our students to specifically hone their skills to address the concerns and needs of human resource management, finance and marketing, all of which are essential to successful business,” said Professor Munther Talal Momany, acting vice chancellor. - TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- University of Ain Shams opens MS treatment unit
- Masdar Institute launches BP scholarship programme
- New 'Indian' school to open in Bahrain
- Qapco to fund 6 Qatar University projects
- CIMA unveils innovative syllabus for 2015
- 100 experts for Dubai HR summit
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games