Alhosn University adds 3 new specialisations
Abu Dhabi, August 12, 2013
Abu Dhabi-based Alhosn University is set to offer three new specialisations under its Bachelor of Business Administration degree programme.
The university’s human resource management, finance and marketing programmes have been fully accredited by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research and will be available starting the 2013 Fall Semester, said a statement.
The HR specialisation covers human resource management, staffing and development, performance and reward systems, employment law and international HR management.
The finance specialisation will cover internal management of corporate funds, external evaluation of securities and loans, and financial market and international finance insights.
The marketing specialisation will prepare students for entry-level marketing positions. It will focus on understanding consumers, sales, product and promotion strategy, negotiating, developing marketing and sales plans, managing marketing and sales teams, conducting market research and proposal writing, direct marketing, distribution channels, international marketing and the value of customer relationships.
“Our new specialisations will enable our students to specifically hone their skills to address the concerns and needs of human resource management, finance and marketing, all of which are essential to successful business,” said Professor Munther Talal Momany, acting vice chancellor. - TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair
- Canadian University of Dubai signs deal with CIMA