Alhosn University wins licence extension
Abu Dhabi, September 23, 2013
The UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research has renewed the operating licence of Abu Dhabi-based Alhosn University for another five years through 2018.
The university has also unveiled new administrative posts that further expand its workforce.
Alhosn’s academic offerings this year include 17 bachelor degree, one diploma, two graduate certificate, and nine master degree programs under nine departments.
“Each year our beloved university has grown bigger and better, producing future leaders and productive members of society eager to make a genuine difference,” said vice chancellor & CEO Professor Munther Talal Momany.
“No less than the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research has shown confidence in our enduring ability to pursue our goals and provide world-class education. I look forward to another great year of achievements with the help and support of the entire Alhosn community.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- SABB launches graduates programme
- DIAC ties up with business contest
- Australian open university in ME tie-up
- California ‘top destination for UAE students’
- Deloitte launches university for Europe, MEA
- Masdar joins Royal Society of Chemistry
- 77pc of Bahrain workforce 'are expats'
- Tawdheef to snap up Emirati talent
- Bayt.com launches new people search tool
- EF partners with Saudi education ministry