DKV to launch online database
Dubai, October 3, 2013
Dubai Knowledge Village (DKV), part of Tecom Investments, is set to launch an online portal which will be a comprehensive database on the services offered by its business partners.
This was announced as DKV, which was founded in October 2003, celebrated a decade of recruiting, training and developing the region’s workforce at a ceremony hosted at its auditorium yesterday (October 2).
The ceremony was attended by key industry players, representatives from the UAE Government and DKV’s 500 business partners.
Dr Ayoub Kazim, managing director, said: “Changing workforce demographics and global talent trends require companies to be increasingly strategic and analytical about how they recruit, engage, deploy and retain their staff.”
“What has been achieved at DKV in the past 10 years has been remarkable, and we would like to thank our business partners who have helped us create what is now a thriving global hub for human resource development.”
Over the past 10 years, DKV has expanded its offering to cover all human resource management functions such as HR consultancy, executive search and training and development. - TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- SABB launches graduates programme
- DIAC ties up with business contest
- Australian open university in ME tie-up
- California ‘top destination for UAE students’
- Deloitte launches university for Europe, MEA
- Masdar joins Royal Society of Chemistry
- 77pc of Bahrain workforce 'are expats'
- Tawdheef to snap up Emirati talent
- Bayt.com launches new people search tool
- EF partners with Saudi education ministry