Bahraini selected for US programme
Manama, October 6, 2013
Nabeel Radhi, a senior management consultant at Jafcon for productivity improvement, has been selected by the US Embassy to take part in the elite International Visitors Leadership Programme (VILP) for entrepreneurs.
VILP determines entrepreneurship as a drive to improve economic conditions, job creation and facilitate social change, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
Radhi was selected to represent Bahrain in this programme to capitalise on the strong co-operation between the two countries for developing youth leaders.
He will visit different states in the US where he will interact with young leaders from more than 10 countries. The programme duration is from November 2 to 23.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair
- Canadian University of Dubai signs deal with CIMA