SMEI opens Mideast chapter in Saudi
Riyadh, October 8, 2013
Sales and Marketing Executive International, a non-profit professional development association, has opened a series of chapters in the Middle East.
Abjad Consulting, a leading sales and marketing consulting and optimising company in the Mena region, will be responsible for managing SMEI Arabia in Saudi Arabia and other Middle Eastern countries.
The agreement will allow Abjad Consulting through SMEI Arabia to present professional certification programmes in sales and marketing in the region.
The certification programmes include ‘Certified Sales Executive’, ‘CSE and Certified Marketing Executive’ – dedicated to sales and marketing managers and ‘SMEI Certified Professional Sales Person’ dedicated for the professional sales person.
Ammar Shami, president and chairman of SMEI Arabia, said: "The distribution network of companies and the expanding structure of the organisations in Middle East have made sales and marketing management as a first priority to investors. Sales and marketing, however, has the most unstable departments in the Mena region.”
“Challenges of competition on the market share within the globalization context has put much emphasizes on sales and marketing," he added.
According to a survey in Gulf Business News, the highest salaries paid in 2012 are for senior sales and marketing positions with an average of $12,000 per month.
Currently, SMEI Arabia has members from pharmaceuticals, food, biomedical, construction, FMCG and agribusiness sector. - TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- 100 experts for Dubai HR summit
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games
- New Indian school opens in Dubai
- Sharp to showcase educational products at Gess2014
- Qatar science park offers training to tech entrepreneurs
- Bahrain Indian School opens new campus
- Labour reforms 'key to job creation'