MBS launches new part-time MBA
Dubai, October 29, 2013
Manchester Business School has launched a new, more intensive part-time MBA programme for its global network of centres including the Dubai Knowledge Village.
The programme offers students a global MBA in two years plus a six-month project, which is a total of 30 months or ‘2 years + Project,’ said a statement.
The study option has been introduced to allow working professionals greater flexibility to complete their part time programmes, it said.
The new programme will be available from the January 2014 semester . MBS is also offering a special ‘early bird’ rate on tuition fees for students submitting applications before October 31 for the intake.
The school has reviewed the content for the part-time programme and created a more efficient schedule , ensuring that face-to-face contact time is maintained at a minimum of 250 hours per student over the course of the programme, said the statement.
It is also providing more real time online tutorials, introducing new elective courses and has amended the student assessment process, it said.
Professor Elaine Ferneley, MBA programme director, said: “At Manchester Business School, we have always offered as much flexibility as possible to our part-time students who have to fit their MBA studies into busy working lives. We have always supported exceptional students in accelerating their studies but this new 2Years+Project format opens up the option to all our students, although it is a very demanding choice.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- University of Ain Shams opens MS treatment unit
- Masdar Institute launches BP scholarship programme
- New 'Indian' school to open in Bahrain
- Qapco to fund 6 Qatar University projects
- CIMA unveils innovative syllabus for 2015
- 100 experts for Dubai HR summit
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games