Tamkeen to present operational plan
Manama, November 19, 2013
Tamkeen, an initiative tasked with developing Bahrain’s private sector, will present its 2014 Operational Plan at an event on Thursday (November 21).
The plan has been prepared after gathering public opinion through the various consultation sessions conducted last month, Tamkeen said.
Tamkeen’s senior management, headed by chairman and acting chief executive Shaikh Mohammed bin Essa Al Khalifa, will present details of the plan to invited guests at the event, representing partners, government representatives, business owners, entrepreneurs, legislators and the media.
The plan will integrate the recommendations and solutions that were presented during the consultation workshops that were conducted by Tamkeen last month and focused on discussing challenges in a number of sectors which included finance, agriculture, telecommunications, transport, training and education and industry.
“The operational plan for 2014 forms the culmination of Tamkeen’s efforts to collect feedback from the market, through a variety of ways, such as feasibility studies, consultation sessions with the public, customer engagement surveys, and many others,” said commented Shaikh Mohammed.
“At the event, we intend to continue collecting feedback from our stakeholders to further refine and enhance the operational plan, which will be the main driver behind Tamkeen’s programmes and initiatives during 2014,” he added.
The Operational Plan will be available on Tamkeen’s official website www.tamkeen.bh for public access from November 21. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- New skills 'should be included in school curricula'
- DEZ to launch 'Smart Summer ' camp
- UAE sees faster jobs, salaries growth in 2014
- Kaspersky Lab appoints EMT as training centre
- New fee structure likely for Bahrain manpower agencies
- Silah Gulf unveils big GCC expansion plan
- Bahrainisation levels up in public, private sectors
- UAE companies set to hire more freshers
- Gulf education expo brand enters Mexico
- Nasdaq Dubai to provide Claritas preparation course
- Alhosn hosts architectural expo in Abu Dhabi
- University in pay row with Bahraini faculty
- Bahrain to host novel protocol training programme
- Bahrain jobless rate 'very low'
- University of Ain Shams opens MS treatment unit
- Masdar Institute launches BP scholarship programme
- New 'Indian' school to open in Bahrain
- Qapco to fund 6 Qatar University projects
- CIMA unveils innovative syllabus for 2015
- 100 experts for Dubai HR summit
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce