Tamkeen recruitment drive on track
Manama, January 15, 2014
Bahrain's labour fund Tamkeen said its new recruitment drive aimed at boosting its staff strength, to help expedite processes and enhance services provided to private sector, is progressing as per schedule.
The recruitment drive, which commenced at the end of 2013, is in line with Tamkeen’s ongoing efforts to enhance the services provided through its support programmes to Bahrainis and businesses in the kingdom, said Tamkeen in a statement.
The drive was initiated based on the outcomes of the consultation workshops held with its stakeholders in October to discuss Tamkeen’s 2014 Operational Plan, as well as the recommendations of the National Audit Court.
Tamkeen said the staff increase will expedite application processing, enhance quality of programmes and services provided to the public, and many other improvements that benefit the private sector at large, in line with the strategic objectives outlined in the 2014 operational plan of enhancing quality, focusing on customers, and being results oriented.
Tamkeen is currently assessing the 6,000 applications received against the established evaluation criteria. The total vacancies during the current phase of the recruitment drive are 67 vacancies across Tamkeen’s various departments, it stated.
Following this, 10 to 20 suitable candidates will be shortlisted for each vacancy based on their academic qualifications and work experience, said the company.
Those shortlisted will be interviewed to select the best candidate for each position, a process expected to take about two months, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Gulf education expo brand enters Mexico
- Nasdaq Dubai to provide Claritas preparation course
- Alhosn hosts architectural expo in Abu Dhabi
- University in pay row with Bahraini faculty
- Bahrain to host novel protocol training programme
- Bahrain jobless rate 'very low'
- University of Ain Shams opens MS treatment unit
- Masdar Institute launches BP scholarship programme
- New 'Indian' school to open in Bahrain
- Qapco to fund 6 Qatar University projects
- CIMA unveils innovative syllabus for 2015
- 100 experts for Dubai HR summit
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals