Tamkeen forum to promote brand identity
Manama, January 20, 2014
Tamkeen and Unido, through the Arab International Centre for Entrepreneurship and Investment (AICEI), are organising a workshop aimed at promoting entrepreneurial culture.
The specialised joint workshop titled 'Developing a Strong Brand Identity' will be held on February 4 at the Ramee Grand Hotel in Seef district, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication..
This joint workshop between AICEI and Tamkeen is the outcome of the agreement to launch the '24 Entrepreneurship Workshops Programme'.
This workshop is the first in a series which aims at encouraging entrepreneurship and innovation among Bahrainis.
The workshop will be conducted by Liban Pack managing director Suha Atalla, who's an international expert specialising in building and developing a new brand identity.
She will also highlight the importance of packaging as a marketing tool and the components of a successful brand.
In addition, the workshops intend to provide practical services for the growth and development of Bahraini enterprises. All Bahraini entrepreneurs and those seeking to start a business are eligible to attend, the report said.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- University of Ain Shams opens MS treatment unit
- Masdar Institute launches BP scholarship programme
- New 'Indian' school to open in Bahrain
- Qapco to fund 6 Qatar University projects
- CIMA unveils innovative syllabus for 2015
- 100 experts for Dubai HR summit
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games