Abu Dhabi hospital gets dialysis units
Abu Dhabi, August 1, 2007
Two state-of-the-art kidney dialysis units and one natural physiotherapy unit have been installed at Sila Hospital.
The new additions to the facility are now available to treat patients suffering from renal and orthopaedic illnesses, said a statement .
“The availability of dialysis and orthopaedic treatment in Sila is one of the first steps that WRDC (Western Region Development Council) has taken, in partnership with the Healthcare Authority, to provide better healthcare in the Western Region. On behalf of both organisations, I am tremendously pleased to open this unit as this addresses a concern brought to our attention during the recently completed roadshows,” says Western Region Development Council director general Mohamed Hamed Al Mazrouei.
Western Region Municipality general manager Hamood Humaid M. Al Mansouri and Western Region Medical Zone acting director Salem Eissa Al Mazrouei attended the launch to support the initiative. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- MAF Dalkia, Dubai Aviation ink consultancy deal
- Summit highlights HR challenges in Arab health sector
- Saudi launches ambitious gene mapping project
- ADSW to focus on energy-water nexus
- Bahrain moves to combat marine pollution
- Saudi hospital implements patient safety project
- Vasilica Aesthetics opens Dubai office
- NCDs ‘to cost GCC $36bn in 2013’
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Infectious disease control ‘urgent need for GCC’