Cleopatra's Spa offers Ayurvedic experience
Dubai, October 3, 2007
The secrets of India's traditional medicine have been incorporated into a set of special Ayurvedic experiences provided by a skilled team of Indian therapists at Cleopatra's Spa, Wafi City, Dubai.
Throughout October, the upscale spa's Detox Renewal, Mood Booster and Silhouette Me treatments will be melding luxury pampering with millennia-old medical wisdom, said a Wafi City official.
All three Ayurveda experiences combine traditional Ayurvedic treatments with Yoga and come with a complimentary consultation with an Ayurvedic Doctor.
'Each treatment has been developed to achieve specific results and to perfectly embody Ayurvedic principles. Each is also carefully twinned with a specific style of Yoga, a form of exercise which originated alongside Ayurveda thousands of years ago,' said in-house Ayurvedic doctor at Cleopatra's Spa Dr Suresh Kumar, who will be providing consultations with the spa's Ayurveda experiences.
Ayurveda is one of the world's oldest lifestyle and medical philosophy. It offers cures as part of a complete way of life based on a theory of three primary life-forces - Vata, Pitta and Kapha - that correspond to air, fire and water. The imbalances that can cause ill-health are treated with herbs and oils selected for a specific constitution.- TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Abu Dhabi to host mHealth summit
- DHA unveils roll out plan for health insurance
- Dubai hospital performs new pinhole surgery
- Al Ain Civil Defence ties up with disabilities centre
- ADWEA strategic partner for water summit
- Conference to focus on HSE issues
- Deadly human MERS virus also infects camels
- Axa Gulf launches medical provider locator
- Saudi medical devices market to hit $1.6bn
- Bahrain clamp on fitness drugs