Spinal surgery expert joins DBAJ
Dubai, June 7, 2008
Dubai Bone and Joint Centre (DBAJ) is continuously strengthening its role as the premier centre for musculoskeletal treatment and research in the Middle East with the recent appointment of Dr Zbigniew J Brodzinski as Orthopedic Spinal Surgeon.
Dr Brodzinski is an expert in spinal surgery with a special interest in adult spine elective and trauma, having worked in European Union (EU) countries as well as in the Gulf.
Dr Brodzinski had his spine fellowship and was trained and also worked in the US and EU, where he has also attended various spinal surgery congresses and courses, sometimes participating as speaker.
“My professional interests and research are connected to adult spine elective, trauma, and oncological spinal patients,” said Dr Brodzinski.
“We are delighted to have Dr. Brodzinski join our team of specialists. He will address a special segment of the musculoskeletal patients market. We are becoming popular with patients in the Middle East who require specialized musculoskeletal treatment since they do not need to travel to Europe or the US for relief,” DBAJ CEO Suzanne Al Houby.
Dr Brodzinski is not new in the region since he worked before as spinal surgeon consultant at the King Fahad Armed Forces Hospital in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- ADSW to focus on energy-water nexus
- Bahrain moves to combat marine pollution
- Saudi hospital implements patient safety project
- Vasilica Aesthetics opens Dubai office
- NCDs ‘to cost GCC $36bn in 2013’
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Infectious disease control ‘urgent need for GCC’
- New HIV cases fall as Bahrain's efforts pay off
- Conference to discuss emergency medicine
- UAE reports 3 more MERS cases