LG takes health message to mothers
Dubai, June 9, 2008
LG Electronics affirmed its commitment to health by highlighting its 'Healthy Living' collection at the Mother, Baby and Child Show held recently in Abu Dhabi.
LG also rewarded nine lucky winners with its “Smile with Viewty” competition at its stand during the event.
‘Smile with LG Viewty’ daily competition, which resulted in three winners a day, created a crowd of parents and children alike at the LG stand, where children had their pictures taken with the Viewty phone and visitors voted on best baby picture.
Each day, first place winner received a Viewty mobile phone while second and third place got DVD players.
LG’s stand also featured a healthy food corner with live demo cooking using the SolarDOM oven.
Another game children could enjoy was constructing a puzzle of the healthy living products which brought on to the LG stand a number of interested children and curious parents and onlookers.
LG’s ‘Healthy Living’ Collection is a comprehensive range of digital appliances designed to provide optimum health and hygienic living conditions in homes and offices and further reinforces its leading position in the world’s appliance industry.
The product line includes the bacteria-free range of Plasma Gold Plus Air conditioners, Vita Light Green Ion door cooling refrigerators (preserves vitamin), Steam washing machine (British Allergy Foundation Certified), healthier SolarDOM Light Wave Oven, Kompressor vacuum cleaners and 16-washable-filter air purifiers.-TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Saudi confirms another death from new virus
- Men ‘at more risk from SARS-like virus’
- Wild poliovirus in the Horn of Africa
- Conference to be held at Burjeel hospital
- Tunisia confirms 2 cases of SARS-like virus
- Bahrain sets up team to combat new virus
- Bahrain sees 700pc rise in use of painkillers
- BCC joins global drive on heart disease
- NBK to fund hospital expansion
- Oman launches ME-first solar driven oil recovery