Takaful signs Saad accord
Manama, October 16, 2008
Takaful International Company has signed a mutual co-operation agreement in which it will include Saudi Arabian Saad Specialist Hospital to Takaful's network of healthcare providers outside Bahrain.
"We are most happy and honoured in including Saad Specialist Hospital in our network of healthcare providers," said Takaful International Company chief executive officer Younis J Al Sayed.
"Saad Specialist Hospital is one of the most prestigious hospitals in the region with an excellent reputation in providing the best healthcare services at national and worldwide levels."
He said the company will continue in expanding its network healthcare providers inside and outside of Bahrain.
This agreement is considered a part of the company's strategy and vision in providing services that suits the demands of this era, he added.
"This mutual agreement will enable us to expand our healthcare services in the Arabian Gulf region," said Saad Specialist Hospital deputy executive manager Faisal Al Gosaibi.
"We always make sure to provide high quality healthcare services using the latest medical technology, all of this will help us in achieving excellence at all levels." - TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Dubai hospital performs new pinhole surgery
- Al Ain Civil Defence ties up with disabilities centre
- ADWEA strategic partner for water summit
- Conference to focus on HSE issues
- Deadly human MERS virus also infects camels
- Axa Gulf launches medical provider locator
- Saudi medical devices market to hit $1.6bn
- Bahrain clamp on fitness drugs
- UAE experts discuss rare congenital disease
- Wintry storm grips ME, worsens misery of Syrians