Boots unveils new skincare for men
Dubai, October 21, 2008
No7 For Men, a comprehensive range of men’s skincare and anti-ageing products has been launched in the Middle East and is now available in Boots branded stores across Dubai.
The wide range of skincare and anti-ageing products includes anti-ageing serum, anti-ageing balm, anti-shine lotion, post-shave recovery balm, anti-friction shave gel, energising face scrub, gradual tan body, gradual tan face, multi-task hair and bodywash and wake-up face wash.
“With the modern man being more image conscious and well groomed, it is only to be expected that the male grooming industry in the UAE has grown tremendously. Our new range of No7 For Men male-grooming products is suitable for every skin type and is perfectly suited to weather the harsh climatic conditions of the region,” stated Richard Morgan, president of Boots GCC.-TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- VLCC launches anti-obesity initiative in Bahrain
- 1,000 health experts at Doha innovation summit
- Major progress in fight against malaria
- MAF Dalkia, Dubai Aviation ink consultancy deal
- Summit highlights HR challenges in Arab health sector
- Saudi launches ambitious gene mapping project
- ADSW to focus on energy-water nexus
- Bahrain moves to combat marine pollution
- Saudi hospital implements patient safety project
- Vasilica Aesthetics opens Dubai office