Pond’s Age Miracle launched
Dubai, March 23, 2009
Pond’s Age Miracle, a new anti-ageing beauty solution, was launched in the region early this month.
The product contains an elite combination of effective anti-ageing ingredients which, having been discovered exclusively by Pond’s, is available only to their products, said a statement.
Ponds is promising guaranteed results of younger looking skin in just 7 days or money back.
These claims are backed by an extensive study conducted by an independent research institute which saw Pond’s Age Miracle voted successful by 99 per cent of respondents.
Pond’s has added the benefits of their original patented CLA anti-ageing technology hastening the skin’s cell renewal process.
Added AHA, which provides immediate effects by reacting to the skin’s upper layer, then weakens the bonds which hold dead skin cells together. Advanced CLA4 Complex is found in the newest range of the Pond’s Age Miracle line. With this combination, Pond’s now have the best proven anti-ageing technology, said the statement.
The use of Retinol 5 coupled with the exclusive Pond’s patented Retinol Boosters is recommended by many dermatologists as a safe and effective way to increase the efficacy of Retinol while prolonging its lifespan. This combination leads to safe, natural, proven and exceptional results in record time.
Pond’s Age Miracle promises a visible decrease in the signs of aging, from a reduction of fine lines, wrinkles and age spots and a more even skin tone.
“Not only is this product proven to be one of the most effective anti-ageing solutions available in today’s market, but it is also one of the most affordable,” stated Ian Potter, Home and Personal Care vice president North Africa and Middle East for Unilever.
"Developed by the Pond’s Institute specific to Arab, Asian and Western skins, the Pond’s Diagnostic Machine will move around various locations across the GCC throughout the year," he added.
"Using this machine, skincare experts will take a measurement of the moisture, sebum, elasticity and skin pigmentation with a full face photo booth which analyses the pores, spots, lines and wrinkles ensuring every woman receives the ideal recommendation."-TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- SARS virus claims one more victim in Saudi
- New support group comes to overeaters' rescue
- RAK Hospital launches urinary clinic for women
- NBAD backs Emiratis on Antarctica trip
- Cut sugar intake drastically urges WHO
- Al khaliji to fund Qatar recycling plant
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- New facilitator to open in DHCC
- Many countries lack capacity to prevent hearing loss
- QUIT NOW: Passive smoking hurts kids' arteries
- San Francisco to ban plastic water bottles
- GSK wins home toothpaste award for Sensodyne
- E-integration vital to GCC healthcare industry
- Fakih IVF unveils two new genetic tests
- 2 die from H1N1 in Oman
- Al Noor Hospitals targets domestic growth
- Medical panel on the way in Bahrain
- 40pc of UAE adults ‘have hypertension’
- Saudi diabetics urged to stay away from camels
- GCC readies plan to fight heart diseases
- Bahrain opens sickle cell hospital
- Hazardous waste focus for Oman summit
- Infectious viruses to be tracked by satellite in UAE
- Mafraq Hospital names new surgery chief
- Saudi health ministry seals BMJ partnership
- Need for medical simulation training highlighted
- UAE-France discuss healthcare collaboration
- Seha focus on patient centred services
- Saudi-Tokyo firms in wastewater technology JV
- Leading experts at Dubai diabetes conference