NMC team reviews Philips healthcare system
Dubai, June 11, 2009
Top officials of Abu Dhabi’s New Medical Center (NMC) Group recently visited Royal Philips Electronics in the Netherlands to see the Philips CareServant application in real hospital environment.
Philips CareServant interactive multimedia system offers advanced possibilities for entertainment, information and communication to the patient.
Dr B R Shetty, managing director and CEO of NMC and Binay Shetty, executive director of the group, who visited the Deventer Hospital met with senior executives from Philips’ healthcare sector and Dr Gottfried Dutiné, executive vice president of Royal Philips Electronics, and discussed mutual cooperation between the two renowned organizations.
In addition, Dr Shetty also visited the Philips lighting application center where he saw the different lighting solutions and effects in several indoor settings.
“NMC is a valued partner and Philips is looking forward to working with such a successfully growing chain of hospitals,” said Diederik Zeven, general manager Philips Healthcare.
Dr B R Shetty said: “Philips is known to deliver advanced solutions for both health professionals and patients. The CareServant is an example of such an innovation where both patients and medical staff can also make use of its applications.”
“Therefore we support and give our commitment to such an innovative solution provider like Philips”, Dr Shetty added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Saudi hospital implements patient safety project
- Vasilica Aesthetics opens Dubai office
- NCDs ‘to cost GCC $36bn in 2013’
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Infectious disease control ‘urgent need for GCC’
- New HIV cases fall as Bahrain's efforts pay off
- Conference to discuss emergency medicine
- UAE reports 3 more MERS cases
- Bahrain 'free of Mers coronavirus'
- 500,000 suffer from spinal cord injuries