Kaya launches new skin analysis service
Riyadh, October 7, 2009
Kaya Skin Clinic, the largest international skincare clinic chain in the Middle East, has launched a new service, Skinscription - wherein a dermatologist analyses a person's skin and recommends a skin care program that is customised to the needs of the person.
The clinic provides the entire gamut of skin and hair care services that are undertaken under the administration of qualified dermatologists and trained skin practitioners equipped with the most advanced technology, according to a spokesperson.
Kaya has two clinics in Saudi Arabia - one in Jeddah and one in Riyadh, ten clinics in the UAE and one in Oman.
Every service at any Kaya Skin Clinic is USFDA approved and confirms to the highest international quality standards and is most suited for all skin types, she added.
“Kaya is all about personal confidence through expert skin care which seamlessly blends looking good with feeling good about our inner and outer selves at all times. The emphasis therefore, is on highly customised and personalised services most suited for the skin-type provided in a state of the art clinic with Zen like ambience,' stated Samir Srivastav, business head – Mena Region, Kaya Skin Clinic.-TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Ministry in new major green IT campaign
- Egypt charity launches thalassemia campaign
- Disease focus for Dubai cardio summit
- Masdar, World Bank team up on clean tech
- Patient-to-nurse spread of SARS-like virus reported
- 40 medics to participate in Seha programme
- Bahrain to discuss SARS action with WHO
- Saudi Health sees big visitor turnout
- Etisalat to join GSMA diabetes drive
- Ultra-low salt intake may not boost health