Drive Medical to showcase at health expo
Dubai, December 12, 2009
UK-based Drive Medical, a leading manufacturer and distributor of mobility and healthcare products, will participate in a major upcoming healthcare event in Dubai.
The Arab Health Exhibition & Congress will take place from January 25 to 28, 2010 at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
This is the second time Drive Medical is taking part in the expo, aiming to use it as a platform to establish new relationships and further its profile across the UAE.
Drive Medical offers a wide range of mobility products including wheelchairs, mobility scooters, powerchairs, daily living aids and bathlifts and rise and recline armchairs.
Understanding their customer’s needs has been the key to the company’s success, as well as a commitment to design products and solutions that enable people to live more independent lifestyles, said a top official of the company.
“Arab Health 2009 was an amazing success for us and we are looking forward to further enhancing these relationships and sourcing new partners from across the region,” said Alan Sullivan, marketing manager.
“The Middle East is a key market for us, which is why Arab Health is such a great platform for us to showcase our broad range of innovative products,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Abu Dhabi to host mHealth summit
- DHA unveils roll out plan for health insurance
- Dubai hospital performs new pinhole surgery
- Al Ain Civil Defence ties up with disabilities centre
- ADWEA strategic partner for water summit
- Conference to focus on HSE issues
- Deadly human MERS virus also infects camels
- Axa Gulf launches medical provider locator
- Saudi medical devices market to hit $1.6bn
- Bahrain clamp on fitness drugs