GMC to offer free arthritis check-up
Ajman, December 17, 2009
GMC Hospital and Research centre, a top healthcare and education group, is organising a free arthritis check up and consultation camp on December 25.
The hospital is urging patients suffering from various arthritis problems to avail this opportunity, where doctors will be present to examine the patients at the camp and offer consultation.
Patients will be told about the symptoms of arthritis and its characteristic features thereby a Patient being referred from the camp will be given discounts on further treatment.
GMC Hospital provides all specialised treatments of joint pain with help from a team of specialized orthopedic doctors. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- MAF Dalkia inks service deal for TDIC project
- Schneider Electric unveils new solar products
- Abu Dhabi taps into non-oil sectors for growth
- Bahrain, Saudi hospitals in transplant tie-up
- Ministry in new major green IT campaign
- Egypt charity launches thalassemia campaign
- Disease focus for Dubai cardio summit
- Masdar, World Bank team up on clean tech
- Patient-to-nurse spread of SARS-like virus reported
- 40 medics to participate in Seha programme