GMC to offer free arthritis check-up
Ajman, December 17, 2009
GMC Hospital and Research centre, a top healthcare and education group, is organising a free arthritis check up and consultation camp on December 25.
The hospital is urging patients suffering from various arthritis problems to avail this opportunity, where doctors will be present to examine the patients at the camp and offer consultation.
Patients will be told about the symptoms of arthritis and its characteristic features thereby a Patient being referred from the camp will be given discounts on further treatment.
GMC Hospital provides all specialised treatments of joint pain with help from a team of specialized orthopedic doctors. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- NCDs ‘to cost GCC $36bn in 2013’
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Infectious disease control ‘urgent need for GCC’
- New HIV cases fall as Bahrain's efforts pay off
- Conference to discuss emergency medicine
- UAE reports 3 more MERS cases
- Bahrain 'free of Mers coronavirus'
- 500,000 suffer from spinal cord injuries
- 3BL to assess Majaal corporate sustainability
- Diabetes experts to meet in Abu Dhabi