T’azur, NAS in medical insurance pact
Manama, March 29, 2010
T’azur Company, a leading Islamic Insurance company founded by Unicorn Investment Bank, has announced a strategic partnership with NAS Administration Services, a specialist company focusing solely on medical administration.
Under the agreement, NAS will provide medical claims administration services to T’azur’s group medical clients, said a top official while announcing the NAS partnership at a recent luncheon held for Bahrain Healthcare Providers.
At the event, NAS showcased its highly sophisticated web-based administration tools, which enable Healthcare providers to track claims and reimbursements in real time.
Nick Frei, CEO of t’azur, emphasized that the association with NAS was aimed to ensure that T’azur’s group medical offering was both high quality and very attractive.
“NAS are a specialist company focusing solely on medical administration. With over 700,000 clients in the Middle East, NAS is hugely experienced and enjoy economies of scale, which is key to efficient and effective administration. We are pleased to offer this capability to t’azur’s Bahraini insurance clients and Healthcare providers,” Frei noted.
Joe Boulos, CEO of NAS Administration Services said, “We are very excited to partner with a leading insurance company such as t’azur. Our approach and philosophy is very similar, and jointly we will be able meet and exceed our clients’ expectations.”-TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Abu Dhabi to host mHealth summit
- DHA unveils roll out plan for health insurance
- Dubai hospital performs new pinhole surgery
- Al Ain Civil Defence ties up with disabilities centre
- ADWEA strategic partner for water summit
- Conference to focus on HSE issues
- Deadly human MERS virus also infects camels
- Axa Gulf launches medical provider locator
- Saudi medical devices market to hit $1.6bn
- Bahrain clamp on fitness drugs