German firm offers acne solution
Dubai, June 22, 2010
Germany-based Sans Soucis, a leading cosmetics company and part of the Fribad Cosmetics Group, is offering its new sebum balancer as a solution for Mena acne sufferers.
The Clear Skin anti-blemish stick contains active ingredients to fight acne, such as pulverized zinc oxide, 65 per cent isopropyl alcohol, and chamomile, a key ingredient for soothing inflammations.
It also includes selected anti-bacterial ingredients such as piroctone olamine and zinc gluconate to promote the healing of blemishes.
“Thousands of men and women are suffering from acne to varying degrees of severity in the Middle East,” said Etedal Al Khatib, business development manager, international distribution establishment.
“The use of a form of sebum balancer that can normalize the oil-moisture equilibrium and treat impure skin is vital in treating this condition.”
“The Clear Skin anti-blemish stick contains a sebum balancer which, when used regularly, will have a positive impact on improving the resilience and appearance of acne-prone skin. This product provides a treatment suitable for the kind of climate and lifestyle that youths are regularly exposed to,” Al Khatib added.
Sans Soucis’ spot-fix, anti-blemish stick combines plant-based ingredients with the latest cosmetics technology, using cucumber and willow bark extract to refine the pores, a statement said.
It also contains thermal spring water from the famous spa town of Baden-Baden in Germany to support overall skin well-being, it added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- NCDs ‘to cost GCC $36bn in 2013’
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Infectious disease control ‘urgent need for GCC’
- New HIV cases fall as Bahrain's efforts pay off
- Conference to discuss emergency medicine
- UAE reports 3 more MERS cases
- Bahrain 'free of Mers coronavirus'
- 500,000 suffer from spinal cord injuries
- 3BL to assess Majaal corporate sustainability
- Diabetes experts to meet in Abu Dhabi