Takaful signs key deal
Manama, July 6, 2010
Takaful International Company has signed a co-operation agreement with Paramount Health, which includes more than 3,000 hospitals in India for takaful network of healthcare providers outside Bahrain.
The deal will offer Takaful insurers larger options of speciality hospitals and clinics in India.
The agreement was signed by Takaful International chief executive Younis J Al Sayed and Paramount Health chief executive Neyan Shah.
This deal will enable Takaful International to expand its health services to all the hospitals that comes under Paramount Health hospitals list for free.
Family and Medical Takaful deputy general manager Ali Noor said that the company continues to develop health products, due to the increase in demand and awareness of its importance.
'The company is also seeking to attract new hospitals and medical clinics in the Middle East to include them in Takaful network of healthcare providers,' he said.-TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Abu Dhabi to host mHealth summit
- DHA unveils roll out plan for health insurance
- Dubai hospital performs new pinhole surgery
- Al Ain Civil Defence ties up with disabilities centre
- ADWEA strategic partner for water summit
- Conference to focus on HSE issues
- Deadly human MERS virus also infects camels
- Axa Gulf launches medical provider locator
- Saudi medical devices market to hit $1.6bn
- Bahrain clamp on fitness drugs