Emaar Healthcare, Methodist end partnership
Dubai, August 22, 2010
Emaar Healthcare Group, the healthcare subsidiary of Emaar Properties, and Methodist International, the international subsidiary of The Methodist Hospital, Houston, Texas, have announced that their two-year partnership has now been completed.
“Emaar Healthcare Group and Methodist International will henceforth operate independently,' a statement said.
“Three medical centres in The Dubai Mall, Arabian Ranches and The Meadows communities have been opened with Methodist International, and through rigorous training sessions, transfer of knowledge, and multiple educational tools, Emaar Healthcare has strengthened its capabilities,' said the statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- NCDs ‘to cost GCC $36bn in 2013’
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Infectious disease control ‘urgent need for GCC’
- New HIV cases fall as Bahrain's efforts pay off
- Conference to discuss emergency medicine
- UAE reports 3 more MERS cases
- Bahrain 'free of Mers coronavirus'
- 500,000 suffer from spinal cord injuries
- 3BL to assess Majaal corporate sustainability
- Diabetes experts to meet in Abu Dhabi