Major health conference set in Dubai
Dubai, November 4, 2010
The Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) will conduct its Middle East 2010 Leadership Summit next week.
The three-day conference, which is supported by the Dubai Health Authority, will open at 10 am on November 8 at the Intercontinental Hotel in Dubai Festival City.
Qadhi Saeed Al Murooshid, director general of Dubai Health Authority, will give the opening speech and Ahmad Bin Humaidan, director general of Dubai e-Government will be the keynote speaker.
It is a gathering of the CEOs, hospital IT directors and governmental leaders of healthcare organisations throughout the region. Key topics include organizational governance, performance management and change management, said a spokesperson. - TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Type 2 diabetics ‘may fast during Ramadan’
- Qatar plans $46m investment in top solar group
- Dabur launches new haircare solution
- Bahrain hospitals win Australian accreditation
- Dust haze in Bahrain ‘set to continue’
- Bahrain’s new plan to tackle power, water
- Masdar launches wind farm in Seychelles
- IHG marks environment day
- SARS-like virus kills four more in Saudi
- Cinfa eyes growth into regional markets