GSK backs Ajman dental meet
Ajman, December 23, 2010
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Consumer Healthcare recently sponsored a dental conference organised jointly by the Ajman University of Science & Technology (AUST) and the Emirates Medical Association – Dental Society in Ajman.
Held at the AUST campus under the theme ‘Global Perspectives in Dentistry’, the conference brought together several medical practitioners, experts, dental students and academicians who discussed latest trends in dental care.
GSK Consumer Healthcare’s Parodontax oral care brand has been organising dental lectures across the Middle East and Levant regions with the aim to highlight latest advances in the treatment of gum diseases, specifically gingival and periodontal diseases, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Saudi confirms another death from new virus
- Men ‘at more risk from SARS-like virus’
- Wild poliovirus in the Horn of Africa
- Conference to be held at Burjeel hospital
- Tunisia confirms 2 cases of SARS-like virus
- Bahrain sets up team to combat new virus
- Bahrain sees 700pc rise in use of painkillers
- BCC joins global drive on heart disease
- NBK to fund hospital expansion
- Oman launches ME-first solar driven oil recovery