Conference discusses new dental treatment
Dubai, January 9, 2011
The dental society of the Emirates Medical Association (EMA) recently hosted a conference in Dubai to discuss the latest advances in treatment of acid erosion and tooth sensitivity.
The conference, titled "Dentists' Scientific Bridge – 1st Continuing Dental Education Event 2011", was held in conjunction with GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Consumer Healthcare.
The event gathered more than 250 dentists and featured in-depth discussions about new scientific advancements against oral diseases.
"Great advances and numerous discoveries have been achieved in the treatment of acid erosion and hypersensitivity. We are pleased with the interest shown by our dental peers in Dubai at the conference, which reflects the collective commitment to provide the best dental services to the community," Dr Aisha Sultan, president of the dental society.
With the huge success of the conference, we are looking forward in organising similar events in the future," she added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Abu Dhabi to host mHealth summit
- DHA unveils roll out plan for health insurance
- Dubai hospital performs new pinhole surgery
- Al Ain Civil Defence ties up with disabilities centre
- ADWEA strategic partner for water summit
- Conference to focus on HSE issues
- Deadly human MERS virus also infects camels
- Axa Gulf launches medical provider locator
- Saudi medical devices market to hit $1.6bn
- Bahrain clamp on fitness drugs