E3 enters partnership with Attainia
Dubai, January 23, 2011
Dubai-based E3 has signed an agreement with Attainia to be the exclusive distributor of its products in the Middle East.
Attainia is a leading provider of equipment planning, budgeting, and tracking system for healthcare equipment.
Through this partnership, E3 will provide healthcare organizations with state-of-the-art technologies to streamline their capital equipment plans, said a statement.
“We are delighted to bring Attainia’s world class solutions to the Middle Eastern healthcare market,” said Muwaffa Lahham, CEO of E3 Corporation.
“The Attainia systems will help the rapidly expanding healthcare community find, select, plan, budget and purchase capital equipment, and we are confident the technologies will be in high demand.”
Attainia's web-based software benefits healthcare capital equipment providers, facilitators, and suppliers.
Attainia's applications enable hundreds of hospitals, health systems, healthcare equipment planners, architects, and integrated delivery networks to effectively manage thousands of healthcare projects in order to build effective facilities within budget.
Dr Jeff Kleck, CEO of Attainia, said: “We are delighted to be in a partnership with E3; together we can provide an important service to the high growth healthcare infrastructure in the Middle East region. By combining our acclaimed systems with E3’s regional healthcare expertise, we can significantly improve the speed and accuracy of project planning, procurement and management of capital equipment.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Abu Dhabi to host mHealth summit
- DHA unveils roll out plan for health insurance
- Dubai hospital performs new pinhole surgery
- Al Ain Civil Defence ties up with disabilities centre
- ADWEA strategic partner for water summit
- Conference to focus on HSE issues
- Deadly human MERS virus also infects camels
- Axa Gulf launches medical provider locator
- Saudi medical devices market to hit $1.6bn
- Bahrain clamp on fitness drugs