GSK to showcase range at dental expo
Dubai, February 1, 2011
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Consumer Healthcare will showcase its full range of oral healthcare brands at an upcoming dental conference and exhibition in Dubai.
The 15th edition of the UAE International Dental Conference and Arab Dental Exhibition, AEEDC Dubai 2011, opened today (February 1) at the Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre, and will run until February 3.
GSK's oral health care experts will also conduct in-depth discussions about various dental problems such as dentine hypersensitivity, acid erosion, gum diseases, dry mouth and dentures, a company statement said.
Some 20,000 dental professionals from 120 countries will be attending AEEDC Dubai 2011, which will provide participants with various hands-on courses led by the leaders from the dental community.
AEEDC Dubai 2011 will likewise bring together personalities in dental practice, research, and academia, in addition to industry leaders from different dental professions. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- NCDs ‘to cost GCC $36bn in 2013’
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Infectious disease control ‘urgent need for GCC’
- New HIV cases fall as Bahrain's efforts pay off
- Conference to discuss emergency medicine
- UAE reports 3 more MERS cases
- Bahrain 'free of Mers coronavirus'
- 500,000 suffer from spinal cord injuries
- 3BL to assess Majaal corporate sustainability
- Diabetes experts to meet in Abu Dhabi