Austria clinic offers laser-backed weight loss
Dubai, March 2, 2011
Austria-based Viva Mayr, a leading healthcare centre, is offering a sustainable laser cellulite and body shaping treatment concept which eradicates fatty tissues in the required areas.
This innovative laser treatment releases fatty tissues from the cells and delivers them to the connective tissue, a statement said.
With the application of accompanying measures (individual fasting, exercise and targeted massage), this can lead to a significant reduction in fatty tissues at the required points, it added.
Mayr therapy mobilises and removes a range of toxins – first from the digestive tract, then from the blood and lymphatic system and ultimately from the cells, according to the statement.
Fat tissue is therefore not removed straight away. It can take 10 to 14 days until fat excretion really begins. That period can now be dramatically shortened by Viva’s new innovative combined laser therapy, the company said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Ministry in new major green IT campaign
- Egypt charity launches thalassemia campaign
- Disease focus for Dubai cardio summit
- Masdar, World Bank team up on clean tech
- Patient-to-nurse spread of SARS-like virus reported
- 40 medics to participate in Seha programme
- Bahrain to discuss SARS action with WHO
- Saudi Health sees big visitor turnout
- Etisalat to join GSMA diabetes drive
- Ultra-low salt intake may not boost health