Hospital to manage RAK Ceramics medical centre
Ras Al Khaimah, April 11, 2011
RAK Ceramics, the world's largest ceramic tiles & bathware manufacturing company, has announced that its medical centre will now be managed by RAK Hospital.
The move is in line with the company’s goal to provide advanced medical facilities to its staff and ensure their overall wellbeing and good health.
In line with its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program, RAK Ceramics maintains a modern clinic within its premises which is staffed by a team of experienced doctors and nurses. With the management of the clinic – which is accessible free of charge for employees living both within and outside the company premises – now entrusted to RAK Hospital, employees can expect a further enhancement in the quality of medical care offered.
“Our decision to entrust the management of our medical center to RAK Hospital was promoted by the reputation of the hospital for providing world-class healthcare facilities and patient care. We are confident that our employees will significantly benefit from this move,” said Dr Khater Massaad, chief executive, RAK Ceramics.
RAK Ceramics is a $1 billion global conglomerate in the ceramic industry, offering a product portfolio comprising over 8,000 designs in ceramic tiles, Gres Porcellanato, and several models in bathware.-TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Abu Dhabi to host mHealth summit
- DHA unveils roll out plan for health insurance
- Dubai hospital performs new pinhole surgery
- Al Ain Civil Defence ties up with disabilities centre
- ADWEA strategic partner for water summit
- Conference to focus on HSE issues
- Deadly human MERS virus also infects camels
- Axa Gulf launches medical provider locator
- Saudi medical devices market to hit $1.6bn
- Bahrain clamp on fitness drugs