Canadian Hospital offers free tests
Dubai, May 11, 2011
The Canadian Specialist Hospital (CSH) Dubai marked the International Labour Day by providing free comprehensive medical tests for labourers at an accommodation unit in Dubai.
In cooperation with Dubai Municipality, the Canadian Specialist Hospital provided a number of healthcare services, including comprehensive medical tests and advices for more than 500 labourers.
“This important initiative is part of the Board’s strategy to support humanitarian and social activities, a strategy that reflects the hospital’s moral role and social and human responsibility,” said Dr Hayder Al Zubaidy, CEO of the CSH.
The hospital is keen to recognize labors in this occasion and to contribute to the efforts that aim to improve the labor conditions.”
“We are keen to provide superior healthcare services to cope with the architectural, cultural and sporting creativity process in the country,” Al Zubaidy continued.
“These initiatives enhance the hospital’s position in the region. We are willing to support such initiatives in the future. We extend thanks to Dubai Municipality for their cooperating with us during the weeklong free test activity,” he concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Abu Dhabi to host mHealth summit
- DHA unveils roll out plan for health insurance
- Dubai hospital performs new pinhole surgery
- Al Ain Civil Defence ties up with disabilities centre
- ADWEA strategic partner for water summit
- Conference to focus on HSE issues
- Deadly human MERS virus also infects camels
- Axa Gulf launches medical provider locator
- Saudi medical devices market to hit $1.6bn
- Bahrain clamp on fitness drugs