Technogym to showcase at hospitality event
Dubai, May 16, 2011
Technogym, a leading provider of fitness solutions, will showcase a number of its products and solutions developed for the hospitality sector at an upcoming industry trade show in Dubai.
The Hotel Show 2011, the region’s premier trade show for innovative trends in the hospitality industry, will open tomorrow (May1 7) at the Dubai International Exhibition Centre to run up to May 19.
Technogym will be unveiling the incentive wellness hospitality solution, that hoteliers can incorporate to offer guests a unique and exclusive experience, a statement said.
The solution allows guests of participating hotels to receive a wellness assessment voucher upon check-in, which they can use to book a complimentary assessment directly with a personal trainer, who has been coached by Technogym, located in the hotel gym, it added.
Subsequently, they will receive their ‘wellness number’ which includes written feedback and tips for a healthier lifestyle.
Using this feedback, 30-45 minute training routines are advised depending on the requirements of each guest, such as daily wellness, calorie killer, relax, body & shape and jet lag liberation; motivating them to perform more physical activity for the duration of their stay and thereafter, while making the most out of the hotel’s fitness facilities, according to the statement.
“Implementing these solutions and aligning with wellness advocates the importance of a healthy lifestyle to promote better living,” said Christian Dietrich, managing director of Technogym Emirates.
“By incorporating these tools, our clients gain a competitive edge as they position themselves as companies that are passionate about offering an enhanced guest experience.”
In addition, Technogym will showcase a selection of fitness equipment including the Run Personal and Jog Now treadmills, the Flexability posterior – a bench for stretching – and the Kinesis Personal, a wall unit which allows the user to perform over 400 strength building exercises, along with supplementary wellness tools as part of the wellness suite set-up.
Also on display is the Aspiration Finder, a scientifically viable questionnaire which deciphers user aspirations when utilising the gym.
It allows clubs to identify their members’ preferences and to use this information to tailor their facility and training programmes to meet these requirements and retain their clientele over a substantial period of time, according to the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Dubai Healthcare City inks deal with UAE universities
- University of Ain Shams opens MS treatment unit
- Bahrain's humidity could ease water crisis
- Visibility in Bahrain forecast to improve
- Bahrain-India venture plans hospitals in GCC
- Seha launches new health initiative
- Veolia backs Oman waste management meet
- Obesity rate at 72pc among Saudi adults
- Bahrain ideal for artificial rain experiment
- Riyadh 'among most polluted cities'
- CGM acquires 3 European healthcare IT providers
- The age of genomic medicine dawns, finally
- Over 300 exhibitors for Saudi healthcare event
- Mackeen unveils document management solution
- Seha opens new clinics in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain
- SARS virus claims one more victim in Saudi
- New support group comes to overeaters' rescue
- RAK Hospital launches urinary clinic for women
- NBAD backs Emiratis on Antarctica trip
- Cut sugar intake drastically urges WHO
- Al khaliji to fund Qatar recycling plant
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- New facilitator to open in DHCC
- Many countries lack capacity to prevent hearing loss
- QUIT NOW: Passive smoking hurts kids' arteries
- San Francisco to ban plastic water bottles
- GSK wins home toothpaste award for Sensodyne
- E-integration vital to GCC healthcare industry
- Fakih IVF unveils two new genetic tests
- 2 die from H1N1 in Oman