MD Consult promotes Mideast journals
Jordan, August 23, 2011
Physicians of any specialty located in the Middle East will now be able to access Elsevier’s Middle East collection of journal titles through MD Consult.
“Adding the Middle East collection of journals to MD Consult promotes regional research and medicine,” said Haifa Mughrabi, director of Elsevier Middle East.
“This initiative also gives these titles further visibility and promotes easy access throughout the region,” she said.
Nine titles that have been added to MD Consult include Arab Journal of Gastroenterology, International Journal of Diabetes Mellitus, Journal of the Saudi Heart Association, Saudi Journal of Ophthalmology, The Saudi Dental Journal, Middle East Fertility Society Journal, Egyptian Journal of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine, Egyptian Journal of Anaesthesia and the Egyptian Journal of Medical Human Genetics.
Mughrabi said: “In addition to recent value added services to our MD Consult site license customers, such as access to First Consult via iPad apps, book chapter PDFs, relevant content linking, Google translate, Jablonski’s dictionary, clinics issue alerts and multimedia in books, this is yet another initiative that benefits our regional subscribers.”
The new Middle East titles will be added quarterly, she said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Type 2 diabetics ‘may fast during Ramadan’
- Qatar plans $46m investment in top solar group
- Dabur launches new haircare solution
- Bahrain hospitals win Australian accreditation
- Dust haze in Bahrain ‘set to continue’
- Bahrain’s new plan to tackle power, water
- Masdar launches wind farm in Seychelles
- IHG marks environment day
- SARS-like virus kills four more in Saudi
- Cinfa eyes growth into regional markets