Seha recruits 627 UAE nationals
Abu Dhabi, October 2, 2011
Abu Dhabi Health Services Company (Seha), has recruited 627 UAE nationals at different departments within its healthcare facilities.
The newly appointed employees will commence their duties today (October 2), a statement from the company said.
The initiative is in line with the directives of, H.H General Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, to recruit for 6,000 governmental vacancies.
“Recruiting UAE nationals within the healthcare sector is an initiative that we fully encourage and support,” said Mohamed Hamad Al Hameli, chief support services at Seha. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Bahrain moves to combat marine pollution
- Saudi hospital implements patient safety project
- Vasilica Aesthetics opens Dubai office
- NCDs ‘to cost GCC $36bn in 2013’
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Infectious disease control ‘urgent need for GCC’
- New HIV cases fall as Bahrain's efforts pay off
- Conference to discuss emergency medicine
- UAE reports 3 more MERS cases
- Bahrain 'free of Mers coronavirus'