Canadian Specialist Hospital upgrades clinic
Dubai, October 4, 2011
Canadian Specialist Hospital (CSH), one of the largest private hospitals in Dubai catering to the tertiary health care needs, has announced that its branch in Oud Metha will now be a dedicated polyclinic - Canadian Specialist Clinics.
Continuing to be supported and managed by the hospital, the polyclinic is the largest satellite polyclinic in Dubai in terms of space and variety of services, said a statement.
"Continuous development and investment in technology, medical expertise and support facilities have contributed to the hospitals' current stature as one of the preeminent medical institutions in the Middle East. I would like to thank our respected team of doctors and nurses who have contributed immensely towards this attainment. The specialist clinics are an extension of our hospital and services, and will continue to cater to the primary health care needs of the community,”said Dr Hayder Al Zubaidy, CEO of Canadian Specialist Hospital.
“CSH also plans to open more of such specialty clinics in different areas of Dubai in the future. The move has been made keeping in mind our aim to provide quality health care services to as many people in different communities. Every polyclinic will maintain its specialized diagnostic and treatment facilities,” added Dr Hayder.
The clinic will offer state-of-the-art diagnostic, curative and rehabilitative services of International standard for the benefit of a healthy and happy community. The specialist clinics will include: Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Pediatrics, General & Laparoscopic Surgery, Bariatric Clinic, Dental Clinic, Cardiology, Orthopedic, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Urology Clinic, Neurology, Endocrinology and Family Clinic. The clinics also have their own in-house laboratory and imaging facilities.
Each clinic promises to take full advantage of the most sophisticated medical advancements to achieve the highest quality of patient care, and through streamlined patient management system, reduce the waiting time for patients. This combined with an excellent record of successful treatment and service at the Canadian Specialist Hospital makes it the preferred healthcare destination in Dubai.
Canadian Specialist Clinics is located in the convenience of Gulf Towers, next to Health Care City in Oud Metha. - TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- One more dead from SARS virus in Saudi
- Dubai Healthcare City inks deal with UAE universities
- University of Ain Shams opens MS treatment unit
- Bahrain's humidity could ease water crisis
- Visibility in Bahrain forecast to improve
- Bahrain-India venture plans hospitals in GCC
- Seha launches new health initiative
- Veolia backs Oman waste management meet
- Obesity rate at 72pc among Saudi adults
- Bahrain ideal for artificial rain experiment
- Riyadh 'among most polluted cities'
- CGM acquires 3 European healthcare IT providers
- The age of genomic medicine dawns, finally
- Over 300 exhibitors for Saudi healthcare event
- Mackeen unveils document management solution
- Seha opens new clinics in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain
- SARS virus claims one more victim in Saudi
- New support group comes to overeaters' rescue
- RAK Hospital launches urinary clinic for women
- NBAD backs Emiratis on Antarctica trip
- Cut sugar intake drastically urges WHO
- Al khaliji to fund Qatar recycling plant
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- New facilitator to open in DHCC
- Many countries lack capacity to prevent hearing loss
- QUIT NOW: Passive smoking hurts kids' arteries
- San Francisco to ban plastic water bottles
- GSK wins home toothpaste award for Sensodyne
- E-integration vital to GCC healthcare industry
- Fakih IVF unveils two new genetic tests