Expert shares tips on weight loss
Manama, October 29, 2011
A leading health expert will offer weight loss and healthy eating tips during a two-day course in Manama.
Nutritionist Alia Almoayed started her 'Secrets to Permanent Weight Loss' course at the Mercure Grand Hotel, Seef, on Friday which will continue today from 10am to 5pm.
Many issues, including how to have a flat stomach, how digestion can help with weight loss, menu planning, food choices and portion control are being covered during the course.
Participants will also learn what deficiencies are making them gain weight, how toxins can make weight loss harder, weight loss enemies and how to kill them, how to get out of the cravings and sugar cycle and foods they cannot live without to stay slim.
Other tips include food rules, menu plans, natural remedies, how to plan for social outings and what to do if you mess up and don't follow plans.-TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- WHO warns countries not to hoard virus secrets
- Saudi confirms another death from new virus
- Men ‘at more risk from SARS-like virus’
- Wild poliovirus in the Horn of Africa
- Conference to be held at Burjeel hospital
- Tunisia confirms 2 cases of SARS-like virus
- Bahrain sets up team to combat new virus
- Bahrain sees 700pc rise in use of painkillers
- BCC joins global drive on heart disease
- NBK to fund hospital expansion