Grohe to showcase energy-efficient range
Dubai, January 4, 2012
Germany-based Grohe, a leading manufacturer of sanitary fittings, will showcase its energy efficient range at the upcoming World Future Energy Summit 2012 (WFES) in Abu Dhabi.
The fifth edition of WFES will run from January 16 to 19.
Grohe is sponsoring and participating for the first time in WFES, which is now a key industry forum for local, regional and multinational organisations that focus on the challenges and solutions of the world’s energy needs.
WFES includes a world class summit, an international exhibition, the Project Village, roundtable discussions, Innovate @ WFES, the Young Future Energy Leaders programme, corporate meetings and social events.
Grohe’s international director for Projects Eric Kirwan will be moderating the “Green Practices by Grohe” roundtable.
“Grohe is a firm believer of the energy saving cause, as a matter of fact; most of Grohe’s products save up to 50 per cent of water consumption, which is considered one of the highest rates of saving water amongst sanitary fitting manufacturers,” commented Simon G Shaya, president, Grohe East Mediterranean, Middle East & Africa.
“The World Energy Future Summit is considered the world’s leading platform to highlight advanced energy saving technologies and address current misconceptions and issues that surround achieving a greener environment.”
The products that Grohe has developed over the years for their customers ensure economical use of water and energy, a statement said.
Statistics prove that two thirds of water consumption in private households is divided equally between WC flushing and personal hygiene purposes.
At washbasins and in showers, water often runs, even though it is not really needed at all. Grohe has addressed this issue through its Grohe EcoJoy technology that delivers the perfect water flow while reducing water consumption, according to the statement.
In addition to Grohe EcoJoy, Grohe SilkMove technology ensures precise control of water flow and temperature while Grohe DreamSpray technology creates an equal flow of water distribution through each and every single nozzle of Grohe’s showerheads resulting in perfectly controlled shower patterns, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- SARS virus claims one more victim in Saudi
- New support group comes to overeaters' rescue
- RAK Hospital launches urinary clinic for women
- NBAD backs Emiratis on Antarctica trip
- Cut sugar intake drastically urges WHO
- Al khaliji to fund Qatar recycling plant
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- New facilitator to open in DHCC
- Many countries lack capacity to prevent hearing loss
- QUIT NOW: Passive smoking hurts kids' arteries
- San Francisco to ban plastic water bottles
- GSK wins home toothpaste award for Sensodyne
- E-integration vital to GCC healthcare industry
- Fakih IVF unveils two new genetic tests
- 2 die from H1N1 in Oman
- Al Noor Hospitals targets domestic growth
- Medical panel on the way in Bahrain
- 40pc of UAE adults ‘have hypertension’
- Saudi diabetics urged to stay away from camels
- GCC readies plan to fight heart diseases
- Bahrain opens sickle cell hospital
- Hazardous waste focus for Oman summit
- Infectious viruses to be tracked by satellite in UAE
- Mafraq Hospital names new surgery chief
- Saudi health ministry seals BMJ partnership
- Need for medical simulation training highlighted
- UAE-France discuss healthcare collaboration
- Seha focus on patient centred services
- Saudi-Tokyo firms in wastewater technology JV
- Leading experts at Dubai diabetes conference