CareFusion opens office in Dubai
Dubai, January 21, 2012
CareFusion, a leading global medical technology company based in California, said it has opened its office in Dubai to serve as regional hub and gateway to Indian sub-continent and Africa.
The 3,000 sq ft CareFusion regional office, located in Dubai’s JLT area, will be dedicated to clinical and technical support of customers across the Middle East region, said a company statement.
It will also provide hitech training facilities for CareFusion customers, distributors and health professionals in the region.
Commenting on the move, Ian Milburn, regional director Middle East and Indian Sub-Continent at CareFusion said, 'This is a demonstration of the company's commitment to the region. Dubai is the perfect hub to serve CareFusion’s numerous customers in the region and our gateway to the Indian Sub-Continent and Africa.'
'As healthcare expenditures in the Mena region are expected to reach $125 billion in 2015 , the region and the GCC in particular are strategic growth markets for our International business,' he added.
CareFusion said its products are available in key hospitals across the region, in particular with Alaris infusion products, ventilation products and through brands such as Pyxis automated dispensing systems, Rowa automation solutions and ChloraPrep preoperative skin preparation products.-TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Bahrain launches major clean-up drive
- ‘Barely 50pc in Bahrain eat 3 meals a day’
- Ooredoo, Messi team up for children’s health
- Elan buys $40m stake in Dubai pharma group
- BA wins top business ethics awards
- MAF Dalkia inks service deal for TDIC project
- Schneider Electric unveils new solar products
- Abu Dhabi taps into non-oil sectors for growth
- Bahrain, Saudi hospitals in transplant tie-up
- Ministry in new major green IT campaign