Welch Allyn to display devices at Arab Health
Dubai, January 23, 2012
Leading provider of medical diagnostic services, New York-based Welch Allyn, will showcase its newest generation of connected solutions designed to address the needs of busy medical practices, this week.
The display of the Welch AllynConnex integrated wall system (IWS), electronic vitals documentation (EVD) system and ProBP 3400 digital blood pressure device will be at the Arab Health 2012 starting today (January 23) till January 26. It will take place in Dubai.
The latest devices have been designed to swiftly gather accurate patient data and transmit it to an electronic medical record, a statement from the healthcare provider said.
Welch Allyn also announced plans to open a new office in Dubai in early 2012 that will serve as its Middle East headquarters, the statement said.
“By expanding its presence in the UAE, the company will be in a stronger position to offer clinicians in the region products with customisable, easy-to-use features and options that improve access to information needed to provide the best patient care,” said Hisham Hout, senior vice president, Europe and Middle East, Welch Allyn.
“The solutions Welch Allyn will feature at Arab Health this week are a direct result of the growing demand for connected and configurable solutions that anticipate and respond to unique healthcare provider needs in the Middle East,” he said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Abu Dhabi to host mHealth summit
- DHA unveils roll out plan for health insurance
- Dubai hospital performs new pinhole surgery
- Al Ain Civil Defence ties up with disabilities centre
- ADWEA strategic partner for water summit
- Conference to focus on HSE issues
- Deadly human MERS virus also infects camels
- Axa Gulf launches medical provider locator
- Saudi medical devices market to hit $1.6bn
- Bahrain clamp on fitness drugs