3M holds educational sessions at Arab Health
Dubai, January 24, 2012
3M Gulf, a leader in research and development, has organised educational scientific sessions in the field of infection prevention and skin and wound care during the ongoing Arab Health Congress 2012 in Dubai.
Arab health is running from January 23 to 26 at Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
"The Arab Health Congress is the ideal forum to showcase the latest technologies to medical professionals and to educate them about the newest products and solutions in the sector. We at 3M are commitment to providing the latest scientific insights to medical workers and to educate and advise them on the best products and services available in the region,” said Rita Habash, regional sales & marketing manager, 3M Medical business.
“In line with this commitment, 3M is conducting 12 educational sessions to provide an update on healthcare best practices, highlighting the solutions and technologies from 3M that will support participants’ day to day health care requirements,” she added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- BCC joins global drive on heart disease
- NBK to fund hospital expansion
- Oman launches ME-first solar driven oil recovery
- Bahrain launches major clean-up drive
- ‘Barely 50pc in Bahrain eat 3 meals a day’
- Ooredoo, Messi team up for children’s health
- Elan buys $40m stake in Dubai pharma group
- BA wins top business ethics awards
- MAF Dalkia inks service deal for TDIC project
- Schneider Electric unveils new solar products