BinSina’s societal role wins praise
Dubai, January 29, 2012
Bait Al Khair Society, a leading humanitarian services provider in the UAE, has hailed the role of BinSina Pharmacy Group, the oldest pharmacy chain the in the UAE, in extensively supporting humanitarian causes in the country.
This is in connection with the Group’s recent contribution to the Bait Al Khair Society’s operations as part of its CSR plans for 2011.
Dr Saleema Shurrab, general manager of BinSina Pharmacy Group in the UAE, said: “It is a pleasure to support local non-profit organizations as part of BinSina Pharmacy Group’s strategy to play a stronger role in raising the quality life in the UAE by lending support to needy people.”
“We encourage private sector companies to be more active in this domain as the private sector is very critical to the success of humanitarian initiatives.”
By supporting humanitarian activities, BinSina Pharmacy seeks to give something back to the society and this has been the top priority of its community outreach programmes for the past five years, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Infectious disease control ‘urgent need for GCC’
- New HIV cases fall as Bahrain's efforts pay off
- Conference to discuss emergency medicine
- UAE reports 3 more MERS cases
- Bahrain 'free of Mers coronavirus'
- 500,000 suffer from spinal cord injuries
- 3BL to assess Majaal corporate sustainability
- Diabetes experts to meet in Abu Dhabi
- Summit highlights women’s healthcare issues